- Summer Squash
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic or ginger, optional
- If you will be using it in oven, soak seasoned griddle for 10 minutes in a clean sink. Seasoning instructions here.
- While Griddle is soaking, chop and/or slice desired vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini and summer squash into small to medium pieces in a uniform size. Chop garlic or ginger if desired.
- Place griddle either on the stovetop or in oven.
- For stovetop cooking, cook approximately 20-30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste in the last 5 minutes.
- If using an electric stove, remember to place a diffuser on the stove (between burner and griddle). If cooking in the oven, turn the oven on to 400 degrees F and cook for 20-30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste in the last 5 minutes.