7 ounces brown lentils, (not tinned); 3 cloves garlic; 1 large carrot, diced; 3 Small Potatoes, diced; 2 tablespoons Vege Stock Concentrate; 3 cups water; sea salt & pepper to taste;
(1) Chop garlic and heat in a little amount of water for 15-20 seconds.
(2) Add some more water and saute for 2-3 minutes/medium heat.
(3) Rinse lentils and add to MEC pot along with diced potatoes and carrots.
(4) Saute with Gentle stir for 1-2 minute.
(5) Add stock concentrate, salt and water and cook for 50 minutes with lid azar.
(6) Once cooked check if the lentils are cooked to your liking. If you want to cook longer add a little extra water and cook for a further 5-10 minutes.
(7) Once cooked, leave the lid off and let sit for a few minutes. The lentils will further absorb the liquid. Serve with some rice. – Very tasty and healthy meal.